Sunday, May 26, 2013

I just came back from vacation...dog free for a week!

I missed them, I think they missed me, but we decided to try a different method of dealing with the dogs while we were gone.  We hired a "house sitter" who lived in our house and took care of all our pets and the farm while we were gone.  It worked out pretty well, since we would have had to pay someone to come out to the farm and feed the goats, chickens, horses, cats, and the guard dogs.  Then we would have paid a boarding charge for the three house dogs.  I like just having a single bill for everything, plus the house was occupied the whole time we were gone with the mail collected.  I felt a lot more secure about that, too.
    I thought you might like to see some photos from our fantastic 20th anniversary vacation. So, just head out to my Facebook page and take a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment